- No person under 18 years of age is permitted to purchase a ticket or claim a prize.
- Amount paid for raffle tickets is not a tax-deductible charitable contribution under Internal Revenue Service regulations.
- The winner of all raffle prizes is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. Please consult your tax adviser.
- If a winner elects not to accept a prize or a prize is not awarded for whatever reason, the winning amount will be donated back to the Darien District 61 Educational Foundation.
- Winners will be notified by a member of the Foundation’s board of directors by phone and/or email using the contact information that was provided by the ticket purchaser on the ticket stub.
- Contact information will not be sold. It may be used for future Darien District 61 Educational Foundation mailings, solicitations, and event information.